Cellular Immunology and Latest Innovations
Cellular immunology involves only the involvement of activation of phagocytes, antigen-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocytes, but not involving antibodies. It is the interactions among cells and molecules of the system that contribute to the recognition and elimination of pathogens.
• Immune Deficiency & HIV
• Immunological Aspects of Endocrine Disease & Renal Disease
• Immunological Aspects of Infection
• Adaptive immunity
• Functions of Antibodies
• Complement System
• Monocytes and Macrophages
• Non-Antibody immunity
• Resistance to Intracellular Microbial and Viral infection
• Immune Regulation
• Immunological Techniques
• European Federation of Immunological Societies.
• Australasian Society for Immunology.
• Indian Immunology Society.
• Korean Society for Immunology.
• Japanese Society for Immunology.