Diagnostic And Technological Novelty Of Immunology
Immunodiagnostics are a group of clinical diagnostics which uses diagnostic techniques that utilizes immune system of the body. It plays a major role in understanding about various diseases in humans. These tests come in different types as they can be performed on serum. The techniques are easy to perform and decipher the diseased state of a person. Microfluidics
is another prominent advancement in immunodiagnostics and have led to the discovery of microfluidic chips and rapid immunoassays.
• Quantitative assay
• Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
• Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)
• Western blot
• Flow cytometry
• Asthma and Immunology.
• American Academy of Allergy.
• American Association of Immunologists.
• National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases.
• Canadian Society for Immunology