Immunogenetics is the science that deals with relationship between immune system and genetics. This study helps in development of drug delivery, organ transplant, blood transfusions and prevent rejection reactions and hypersensitivity reactions.
• Immunogenetics and Pharmacogenetics
• Genetic Research
• Immunogenetics of Neurological Disease
• Immunoglobulin Genotypes and Cognitive functions
• Mechanisms behind TB, HBV, and HIV Chronic infections
• Indian Immunology Society.
• Korean Society for Immunology.
• Japanese Society for Immunology.
• Clinical Immunology Society.
• Society for Immunology and Immunopathology