• Type I: immediate hypersensitivity.
• Type II: cytotoxic or antibody-dependent hypersensitivity.
• Type III: immune complex disease.
• Type IV: delayed-type hypersensitivity.
• Cardiac Immunopathology
• Respiratory Immunopathology
• Hemorrhagic fevers & Pathophysiology
• Neurological immunopathology
• German Society for Immunology.
• Finnish Society for Immunology.
• British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
• European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology.
• Russian Society for Immunology.