Immunotoxicology is the science that deals with toxic effects on the body when exposed to any foreign substances. Adverse effects leads to hypersensitivity, immunodeficiency and auto immunity.
• Computational techniques for immunogenicity assessment
• Immunogenicity evaluation for peptide therapeutics
• Immunogenicity evaluation for biosimilars
• Protein accumulation, organic movement and immunogenicity
• Hematology Tests
• Histopathology Indicators
• Organ and Body Weight Indicators
• Developmental Immunotoxicology
• Genetic Toxicology
• Drug Toxicology
• National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases.
• Canadian Society for Immunology.
• British Society for Immunology.
• German Society for Immunology.
• Finnish Society for Immunology.