Theme : Our Food, Our Health, Our Earth ; future of Human Health
We welcome you and appreciate your participation at the “Euro Global Conference On Public Health (GCPH 2020)”, which will be held during June 15-16, 2020 in London, UKRead More
Theme: “Our Food, Our Health, Our Earth; future of Human Health” will be operated by experts in the field of public health all over the world, International forum, workshops will also be organized to discuss the specific topics in the field of public health, health care, awareness, epidemiological studies, Treatment and many more.
The aim of the conference is to gather the world class experts both from Academic and Industry in a common platform at Public Health-2020 Conferences to share their recent research finding to the world and enlighten other esteemed delegates on latest trends in the field of Public Health. We cordially invite all concerned people from different countries of Europe (UK, London, Spain, Istanbul, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, Turkey, Israel, India, China, and Japan) to join us at our event and make it successful by your presence.
Business networking is a platform for vendors to have network and B2B meetings with “Top scientists and colleagues” and with an effectively low cost marketing method for the development of sales and provide wide range of opportunities, based on referrals and introductions either face-to-face at meetings and gatherings, or by other contact methods such as Telephone, E mail, Digital and Increasingly social and business networking websites.
- Track: 1 Public Health and epidemiology
- Track: 2 Health care Management
- Track: 3 Multidisciplinary Approaches in Globalization and Public Health
- Track: 4 Occupational Safety and Health
- Obesity and health disorders
- Track: 6 Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Oncology and public health
- Emerging Infectious diseases and epidemiology
- Diabetes and Public health
- Track: 10 Maternal, infant and child health
- Track: 11 Nutritional health and epidemiology
- Track: 12 Mental health and mental disorders
- Track: 13 Climate change issues and Health Protection
- Health Improvement
- Public Health Dentistry
- Nursing & Public Health
- Community Health
- Adolescent Health
Public health is the science and practice of protecting and improving the health of a community by education, disease and injury prevention, wellness promotion, and health protection. From scientific research to health education, the field of public health strives to improve lives and social conditions that affect the health of a community. The overall health of a community is affected by social, cultural and economic factors. Health experts explore all aspects of people’s lives in order to fully expose and gauge the multitude of issues that impact community wellness. Health Marketing involves creating, communicating, and delivering health information and interventions using customer-centered and science-based strategies to protect and promote the health of diverse populations Health care estimated in$3.09 trillion in 2014, and are projected to soar to $3.57 trillion in 2017. The healthcare market in the U.S. in 2014.in this involved the major groups of hospital care ($959.9 billion), physician and clinical facilities ($618.5 billion), dental services ($122.4 billion) and prescription medicines ($290.7 billion), along with nursing home and home health care ($248.5 billion).
WHY TO ATTEND?
This event will provide an opportunity to build and expand your network with various people and gives chance to make collaboration with other universities and research labs. It also helps you to meet the experts in the relevant field of study. It gives the access to novel instruments in the market. This conference plays a major role in your business development and maximizes the profit. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to academicians and practitioners from multiple disciplines to debate and deliberate on social change that is encompassed by innovation and technology.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Scietech International is initiated to meet a need or to pursue collective goals of the scientific community, especially in exchanging the ideas which facilitate growth of research and development.
- We specialize in organizing conferences, meetings and workshops internationally to overcome the problem of good and direct communication between scientists, researchers working in same fields or in interdisciplinary research.
- Scietech Group promotes open discussions and free exchange of ideas at the research frontiers mainly focusing on science field.
- Intense discussions and examination based on professional interests will be an added advantage for the scientists and helps them learn most advanced aspects of their field.
- It proves that these conferences provide a technique for valuable means of disseminating information and ideas that cannot be achieved by usual channels of communications.
- To encourage an informal community atmosphere usually we select conference venues which are chosen partly for their scenic and often isolated nature.
- In sinuations from many scientists and their reviews on our conferences reflected us to continue organizing annual conferences globally.
- The conference proceedings are regularly publicized in respective journals and details of such proceedings are displayed in the individual conference website.
• Pharma specialists
• Health care managements
• Universities For Universities, Associations & Societies:
• Association Partnering
• Collaboration proposals
• Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars:
• Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
• Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
• Student Attendee
• Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
• Speaker Presentations
• Symposium hosting
• Book Launch event
• Networking opportunities
• Audience participation
• Exhibitor and Vendor booths
• Sponsorship opportunities
• Product launch
• Workshop organizing
• Scientific Partnering
• Marketing and Networking with clients
Don’t Miss This Event
Great Event Schedule
|9:15-9:30||Keynote Forum Opening Ceremony|
|9:30-11:30||Session Keynote Forum|
|11:30-11:45||Networking and Refreshment Break|
|15:30-15:45||Networking and Refreshment Break|
|10:45-11:15||Networking and Refreshment Break|
|15:30-15:45||Networking and Refreshment Break|
|15:45-17:00||Poster Presentations and Panel discussion|